Things We Saw Today: Leather Armor Corsets For You To Drool Over
by Rebecca Pahle | 4:00 pm, February 17th, 2014
- Watch One Woman Sing “Let It Go” In The Voice Of 13 Divas, including Alanis Morissette, Liza Minnelli, and Julie Andrews. (The Frisky)
- In case you haven’t been keeping up with the drama surrounding publishing industry figure Sean Fodera: He was quoted in a Daily Dot article saying less-than-pleasant things about diversity in sci-fi publishing, including comparing author Mary Robinette Kowal to a dog. He then threatened to sue everyone who linked the post for libel. John Scalzi has something to say to him about it.
- It’s been a long while since we first heard that Bryan Fuller wants to make a Pushing Daisies musical and movie, and it looks like he’s still at it. ”I’ve had conversations very recently with Barry Sonnenfeld about financing a film, and with Kristin Chenoweth and Warner Brothers about developing a stage musical,” said Fuller to Broadway World. For the love of God, let this happen! (Digital Spy)
- John Henson, son of Jim and occasional Muppets performer, has passed away of a heart attack. He was only 48. (Los Angeles Times)
- Toy News International’s photoset of superheroine figures at last weekend’s American International Toy Fair was really, really heavy on butt shots, as you can see here. Ew. After an outcry on Twitter, the photoset has been altered to be way less creepy.
Speaking of toys, this Days of Future Past promo pic makes James McAvoy look like he’s a living action figure. Put down the Photoshop! (Digital Spy)