A quick, improvised project by Contagious Costuming. We salute you. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Pussy Riot Is Headed To Brooklyn! (via The Frisky)
- In case you were wondering, Stan Lee will not have a cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy. He said, “This is the one group that I didn’t create. I’m not even sure who they all are.” Burn. That’s ok, neither does most of the audience who will probably be going to see it. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- In other Marvel news, we’re going to get a new Captain America: The Winter Soldier trailer during the Super Bowl. (via ComicBookMovie)
Do you think he breathes letters? Created by Victoria of VMCreations. (via Laughing Squid)
- Michelle Forbes (of Star Trek: The Next Generation & Battlestar Galactica) will be guest-starring on Orphan Black this season! (via io9)
- Laura Sneddon has released a brief statement in response to Alan Moore’s latest interview, which called into question her journalistic ethics.
- The Kickstarter for Little Maia and the Coral City describes itself as, “A children’s picture book about a young girl who finds herself in a magical undersea town filled with enchanted creatures.”
Poor Chief O’Brien gets the comic strip treatment from Jon Adams. (via io9)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?