There historical female military leaders are here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and they're all out of bubble gum.
Things We Saw Today: A Cute Captain Marvel Dress
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:05 pm, January 22nd, 2014
- Pussy Riot Is Headed To Brooklyn! (via The Frisky)
- In case you were wondering, Stan Lee will not have a cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy. He said, “This is the one group that I didn’t create. I’m not even sure who they all are.” Burn. That’s ok, neither does most of the audience who will probably be going to see it. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- In other Marvel news, we’re going to get a new Captain America: The Winter Soldier trailer during the Super Bowl. (via ComicBookMovie)
- Michelle Forbes (of Star Trek: The Next Generation & Battlestar Galactica) will be guest-starring on Orphan Black this season! (via io9)
- Laura Sneddon has released a brief statement in response to Alan Moore’s latest interview, which called into question her journalistic ethics.
- The Kickstarter for Little Maia and the Coral City describes itself as, “A children’s picture book about a young girl who finds herself in a magical undersea town filled with enchanted creatures.”