Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: The Disney Villainpuff Girls
by Rebecca Pahle | 4:00 pm, January 20th, 2014
By absolem studio, available for $10 today only at Ript Apparel.
- Today’s thing you should read, really, it’s not like you’re doing anything else, just click: How Frozen Killed Prince Charming by Girls on Film’s Monika Bartyzel. Warning: Major spoilers for Frozen.
- American Eagle Launches #AerieREAL Campaign Featuring Airbrush-Free Women Of All Body Types (The Frisky)
This Mondo Kill Bill poster by Rockin’ Jelly Bean is a few days old, but let’s be real, with how fast those things sell out it’s not like you would’ve been able to buy a copy anyway. (Firewire)
- io9 asks What kind of armor did Medieval women really wear?
- Emma Thompson not giving a hoot about anything is my favorite part of this year’s award season. Here’s her photobombing Lupita Nyong’o at Saturday’s SAG Awards. (BuzzFeed)
- Wired has All the Shout-Outs and References You Missed in the Sherlock Premiere.