Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: Daenerys With Dragon Hair
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, December 28th, 2013
You need some detangler for that, Khaleesi? (via Artgerm on DeviantArt)
- George R.R. Martin will be hosting showings of HBO’s Game of Thrones in the Santa Fe theater he owns in January and February. (via WinterIsComing)
- From our sister site, The Jane Dough, “Spend Your New Year’s Eve Drinking Feminist Cocktails.”
- Image Comics Partners With Dropbox for Digital Storefront Changes (via The Hollywood Reporter)
If you don’t like this in-process LSP tattoo you can just LUMP OFF! (via Fashionably Geek)
- Stan Lee, Nichelle Nichols, and Dame Maggie Smith are all celebrating their birthdays today!
- Paola Bennet wrote a song as a farewell to Matt Smith’s 11th Doctor.
- This man surprised his wife with a geeky renewal of their wedding vows. (via Today)