Things We Saw Today: Grumpy Cat As Black Widow
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, December 19th, 2013
- Things Gets Physical Between Tris And Four In New “Divergent” Clip (via The Frisky)
- The Beat rounds up a few recent tales of harassment in the comics industry. One of them happened on a convention panel.
- A Game That Showed Me My Own Black History [Assassin's Creed IV's Freedom Cry DLC] (via Kotaku)
HBO and Brewery Ommegang would like your help deciding on the next Game of Thrones beer. The choices are Valar Morghulis, Seven Kingdoms, Hand of the King, and Khal. No descriptions on what kind of beer they’d be so for now, Valar Morghulis is obviously in the lead. Click on each link and hit “like” to vote.
- Mary Poppins, Pulp Fiction and Forbidden Planet are headed for America’s National Film Registry. (via Empire)
- Xbox Orders Series Of Documentaries From Simon & Jonathan Chinn, Zak Penn To Helm. Deadline write’s Penn’s first, “investigates the events surrounding the great video game burial of 1983. The Atari Corporation, faced with overwhelmingly negative response to ‘ET the Video Game,’ buried millions of unsold game cartridges in the middle of the night, in the small town of Alamogordo, New Mexico.”
- Sister site Mediate writes, “New Mexico Supreme Court Overturns Law Banning Gay Marriage.”
Did you notice there are a lot of comic book characters in American Hustle? Check out more of the crossovers at SuperMercado.