Things We Saw Today: Hanie Mohd’s Wonder Woman Gown
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:15 pm, February 20th, 2012
I admit, I’m terribly biased because Hanie Mohd is my Womanthology artist but I have a pie ready to hit the face of anyone who says this isn’t gorgeous. She previously illustrated a stylish, but more casual Wonder Woman dress but decided to draw something more “mature and glamourous” this time around. Please, someone pay her to do an officially licensed clothing and accessories line. We will buy it all. (via Hanie Mohd) Now, let’s take a look at what else we saw today…
- While we’re on the subject of clothing, our sister site Geekosystem is holding a caption content to win a t-shirt from T-Shirts.com. Give it a shot!
- GeekGirlCon 2012 is now open for panel submissions. Got an idea for one? Go here. Deadline to submit is March 15.
- Comediva has a list up of Rebooted Hollywood Rom-Coms Starring Cthulhu. There’s something I never thought of but would not put past Hollywood to actually do.
Here is a plethora of Gary Oldman roles realized in 8-bit. Aww yeah, Zorg! By Andy Rash via Culture Popped.
- The Center for Disease Control has had some fun with zombie talk in the past but now they’ve released teachable moments from The Walking Dead to help you in case of a zombie apocalypse. (via Spinoff)
- Some Sonic’s are now offering DC Justice League “Tot” toys. They are adorable. I need Hawkgirl. (via DC Women Kicking Ass)
- Author R.L. Stine recently published an entire horror story on twitter, line by line. (via io9)
- There are over 800 characters in this Lord of the Rings genealogy project. (via Reddit)
A set of three Lord of the Rings commissions by Katie Cook. Now someone commission her to illustrate the entire series. Seriously. (via Katie Cook)