Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: Katee Sackhoff Teasing Us Terribly
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, December 3rd, 2013
Stop it, Katee Sackhoff! Just stop it! We’re rooting for Captain Marvel. (via Katee Sackhoff’s Twitter)
- Yesterday we showed you some interesting electronic ugly Christmas sweaters, today, The Frisky shows off a “mood sweater” that changes color with your emotions.
- BBC America announced the premiere date for the Doctor Who Christmas Special, also Matt Smith’s last, for those of us in the U.S. – December 25, 2013 at 9/8c. (via Doctor Who tumblr)
- Chris Hemsworth is kissing his wife at the end of Thor: The Dark World, not Natalie Portman. MIND BLOWN. (via Movies.com)
- Black Phoenix Trading Post has two fun scent packages available for the holidays. They write, “NAUGHTY OR NICE INQUISITION! For $48US, you will receive both a fairy tale-themed Bath Oil and a Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab fragrance that coordinates with your holiday judgment. You have a choice: let the Black Phoenix goblins determine your fate, convince us of your goodness (or wickedness!), or cut to the chase and order items individually.”
- Time Warner Is Setting HBO Free For $30/Month (via Gizmodo)
- A Florida theater played a sexually explicit scene while waiting to get their copy of Disney’s Frozen back on track this past weekend. I think someone needs to go through their computers more than once a lifetime… (via FilmDrunk)
Twitter user David Collins discovered what looked remarkably like a Game of Thrones direwolf in his niece’s spilled milk. Save your tears for this spilled milk, there’s plenty to cry over in GoT… (via That’s Nerdalicious)