Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: Doctor Whoogly Eyes
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, November 22nd, 2013
Guys, it’s almost time. (via I Heart Chaos)
- It’s Time To Cry: Watch Unsuspecting Families Get Their Holiday Groceries Paid For (via The Frisky)
- Join the 4th Annual Wear Star Wars Share Star Wars Day! Carrie Goldman, and her daughter Katie (you remember her!), want you to join them on Friday, December 13, 2013 for “an affirmation of geek pride and a stance against bullying.” (via Chicago Now)
- Is Solomon Grundy coming to The CW’s Arrow? Well his human persona, Cyrus Gold, will be making an appearance. We’ll see where they take that one… (via SuperheroHype)
NOM. (via DC Women Kicking Ass)
- ‘Variety’ Columnist: Female Comics Shouldn’t Tell Dirty Jokes (via IndieWire)
- Over at Jezebel there is a possibly triggery story from a woman who went up against a leader in revenge porn. She details her own experiences with her daughter’s computer being hacked, response from the police, the FBI, other women she helped notify in an effort to help, and how Anonymous got involved. It’s an extremely harrowing tale that remains open-ended.