Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Final Word On Being A Woman In Comics
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:01 pm, February 16th, 2012
Kate Leth, we adore you. We also just generally adore your tumblr. Now read on for some other things we saw today!
- The Simpsons will be airing their 500th episode on Sunday. To celebrate, two fans, “Jeremiah Franco and Carin Shreve broke the Guinness World Record for the longest continuous television viewing by watching all the episodes of the animated Fox comedy, taking them 86 hours and 37 minutes to do so. That translates to more than three and a half days.” Cowabunga! (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Smallville’s Kristin Kreuk will be playing the lead in the CW’s Beauty and the Beast pilot. (via Deadline)
Buzzfeed has an image post up of 20 Cats As Fonts. I’ve seen this picture before but it’s far too perfect not to show you.
- Fast Company discusses why fashion designers need to embrace their inner geeks and utilize 3D technology to envision their garments.
- Speaking of fashion, ThinkGeek is offering a pretty nifty Wonder Woman fleece/sweatshirt at the moment. (via So Geek Chic)
- Also, Fashionably Geek spotted a replica Harry Potter Triwizard Tournament shirt on ThinkGeek as well!
- The Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth had some interesting thoughts to share about a particular American fast food chain (he’s Australian). He mentioned he used to watch Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle all the time. ”The movie was better than the burgers,” he said. “We might have thrown up after.” (via MovieFone)
- X-Men: First Class sequel writer Simon Kinberg says the next film will be “Magneto heavy.” (via MTV)
The Noble Collection will be offering a replica of the One Ring in 10k solid gold. My precious! (via MTV)
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- First Impressions