It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Malala Met The Queen
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, October 18th, 2013
- Struggling Female Model Finds Success When She Starts Modeling As A Man (via The Frisky)
- Tor.com has a post comparing the difference between the DC and Marvel Comics panels at NYCC. Namely how one company was happy to discuss diversity questions with fans and one was not!
- Her Universe’s Ashley Eckstein writes a fantastic and positive post about fangirls at NYCC.
Chinchilla Thor plus other adorable little creatures in costume over at Geekosystem RIGHT NOW.
- Our good friend and former TMS writer, Jamie Frevele, is working on a fun project called “Plot Hole Theater.” She writes, “Do you have a beef with a movie because of gaping plot holes? We at Monday Night Fan Fiction want your explanations!” Find out more here.
- DC Comics’ Dan DiDio is set to appear on The View. I’m very curious to hear what they talk about. (via The Beat)
- Mental Floss has an exclusive interview up with Calvin and Hobbes‘ creator Bill Watterson.
Our first look at a new character from Star Wars Rebels – the Imperial Inquisitor. (via /Film)