Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: NYCC Exclusive Spaceballs Poster
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, October 7th, 2013
Artist Timothy Pittides and Bottleneck Gallery are selling this Spaceballs poster exclusively at this weekend’s New York Comic Con. Merchandising, merchandising! Where the real money from the movie is made! (/Film)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson took to Twitter to question Gravity on some of its scientific inaccuracies. (The Frisky)
- Rhianna Pratchett is up for hte UK Writers’ Guild’s video game award for her work on Tomb Raider. (Gamasutra)
- Our own Jill was interviewed for an article in the Daily News about why there are no female superhero blockbusters.
- There’s a Change.org petition to light up the Empire State Building TARDIS blue on November 23rd to celebrate Doctor Who‘s 50th anniversary. Geekosystem)
- Peter Dinklage spoke with EW about his X-Men: Days of Future Past character Bolivar Trask, saying: “I didn’t want to play the villain. He’s a man of science. He’s a man of invention. He actually sees what he’s doing as a good thing — [his ambition is] definitely blind and he’s quite arrogant. He’s strove all his life for a certain respect and attention.” (SuperHeroHype)