Artist Timothy Pittides and Bottleneck Gallery are selling this Spaceballs poster exclusively at this weekend’s New York Comic Con. Merchandising, merchandising! Where the real money from the movie is made! (/Film)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson took to Twitter to question Gravity on some of its scientific inaccuracies. (The Frisky)
- Rhianna Pratchett is up for hte UK Writers’ Guild’s video game award for her work on Tomb Raider. (Gamasutra)
- Our own Jill was interviewed for an article in the Daily News about why there are no female superhero blockbusters.
- There’s a Change.org petition to light up the Empire State Building TARDIS blue on November 23rd to celebrate Doctor Who‘s 50th anniversary. Geekosystem)
- Peter Dinklage spoke with EW about his X-Men: Days of Future Past character Bolivar Trask, saying: “I didn’t want to play the villain. He’s a man of science. He’s a man of invention. He actually sees what he’s doing as a good thing — [his ambition is] definitely blind and he’s quite arrogant. He’s strove all his life for a certain respect and attention.” (SuperHeroHype)