There historical female military leaders are here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and they're all out of bubble gum.
Things We Saw Today: New Star Wars Funko Figures
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, October 1st, 2013
The new figures in Funko’s fourth Star Wars series are Amidala, Lando, Artoo, Wicket, Admiral Ackbar, and *shudder* Jar Jar. (Nerd Approved)
- This Study of Gendered Words Used On Facebook Looks Pretty Dismal On Both Ends (The Frisky)
- Two new characters have been added to Batman: Arkham Origins: Barbara Gordon and Killer Croc. (SuperHeroHype)
- DC Women Kicking Ass has an interview with Mike Madrid, author of the new book Divas, Dames and Daredevils: Lost Heroines Of Golden Age Comics.
- Geekosystem is giving away two copies of The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector’s Edition. What do you have to do to win? Just Tweet a Vine of you saying “Swear to me!” in your best BatBale voice. Read the nitty-gritty of the rules over yonder.
- Former High School Wrestler Explains Why Sex Restrictions in Sports Are Stupid (Jezebel)