It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: NYCC’s Super Best Friends Forever Poison Ivy Exclusive
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, September 13th, 2013
- Via The Frisky, Game of Thrones‘ King In The North Is Just One Man Who Takes Up Too Much Space On the Train. PSA for dudes (and ladies, too, but it’s overwhelmingly dudes who do this): Don’t spread your legs on the train.
- io9 has assembled A Long List of Successful Action Movies Starring Women.
- Helping Veterans Cope with Post-Tramuatic Stress by Creating Comics (Comic Books and Psychology)
The way objects (toys, clothes, books, etc) get attributed to one gender or the other is, generally speaking, ridiculous, but I think I’ve found the peak: Gendered eggs. The mind boggles. (Jezebel)
- ABC is doing a modern-day drama set in a world where the colonies lost the Revolutionary War. Mmm, mmm, mmm. I do love some alternate history. Deadline
- … and FX is doing an American Psycho TV show, where Patrick Bateman is in his 50s and has taken on a protégé a part of a “sadistic social experiment” (/Film)
Hillary Clinton tweeted at J.K. Rowling. So that’s pretty cool. (Jezebel)