It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: A Portable Hobbit Hole
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:01 pm, August 2nd, 2013
For when you need to go there…and back again. (via Neatorama)
- Have you ever wondered what a Golden Girls dollhouse might look like? Wonder no more. (via The Frisky)
- I was asked for my input, along with a few other “Super Fans,” for five actresses I think could play Wonder Woman. See if you agree with any of our choices. (via Fanhattan)
- Star Trek villain actor Michael Ansara has passed away at 91. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
If you drink it, do you get grumpy? But seriously, this is a real thing. (via Laughing Squid)
- Bruce Timm is working on a DC Nation Batman short. It will be in black and white and be reminiscent of the Bob Kane era. My utility belt is tingling. (via ComicBookMovie)
- Emma Watson speaks with Entertainment Weekly about what made her stick with acting post-Potter after she originally wanted to retire.
- Read a preview of Dangerous Women, a new anthology edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois, at Tor.com.
I would absolutely get my morning coffee to go in this BMO cup. And then have a conversation with it. (via That’s Nerdalicious)