There historical female military leaders are here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and they're all out of bubble gum.
Things We Saw Today: Michonne The Vampire Queen
by Isabella Kapur | 5:00 pm, July 22nd, 2013
Somehow artists Mike Vasquez and Joe Hogan have managed to make the Land of Ooo even more post-apocalyptic with their Adventure Time and The Walking Dead mashup illustration. Vasquez and Hogan have also drawn Star Wars and Deadpool illustrations with the likes of Treetrunks as Yoda and Finn as Deadpool. (via So Geek Chic)
- Continuing to be both classy and badass, Dame Helen Mirren explains why if she had daughters, she would have taught them how to say “F**k Off.” Check out the full quote at The Frisky.
- “When Batman Becomes Warner Bros.’ DC Universe Crutch” (via Forbes)
- Orsen Scott Card recently stepped down from the board of The National Organization for Marriage.(via Think Progress)
- Check out the trailer for the next Studio Ghibli film, The Wind Rises, featuring the flying vehicles, gorgeous animation, and soothing music we’ve come to expect from Hayao Miyazaki.(via Tor.com)
- If you’re looking for a more action-packed film, the international animated prequel trailer for Bong Joon-Ho‘s Snowpiercer has been released, so you can learn how the world freezes over in the dystopian thriller. (via Super Hero Hype)
Daleks are apparently quite egotistical when it comes to their crop circles. On the other hand, this image could just show off the amazing 18 acre maze created by farmer Tom Pearcy to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. The maze also includes portraits of the 1st and 11th Doctors. (via Daily Mail)