This poster by PJ McQuade of Michonne, Jedi bounty hunter, is on sale at McQuade’s Etsy shop, so that you can contemplate Michonne in all her intimidating, double-lightsaber wielding power and wish there were really a comic book to explain to you how the stormtrooper-zombie outbreak began.
- The Frisky has compiled the 5 top reasons to see The Heat, reason number 1 being that it has very funny women in a funny movie. (via The Frisky)
- “The California Department of Corrections has been coercing pregnant female inmates to undergo sterilization for more than a decade.” (via Feministe)
- Winter is coming, and apparently the trends for the fall/winter 2014 season will be Game of Thrones-inspired. I wonder what it takes to dress like a Lannister? (via Swide)
This TARDIS dress is available at buycostumes.com for anyone who wants to dress as the Doctor’s greatest companion.
- A 16 year old boy robbed the Colorado State Fair in a Batman costume, apparently completely missing the entire point of superheros. (via Yahoo! News)
- Restoring our faith in superhero civilians, a man dressed as Superman, and nicknamed Superman, in Sheffield, UK aprehended a shoplifter while he was helping out at a charity drive. You can watch the video at The Telegraph.(via Neatorama)
This new Japanese poster for The Wolverine, or Wolverine: Samurai in Japan, shows us that it is in fact possible to make Wolverine’s hand even more dangerous, with the addition of a very shiny sword. Even the cherry blossom petals in this poster look like they’re made out of metal! (via Super Hero Hype)