It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Storm Troopers Play Pranks, Too
by Brooke Jaffe | 5:00 pm, June 24th, 2013
JD Hancock put his action figures to good use in these hilarious photos. (via Petapixel)
- Victory of the day: Colorado’s Coy Mathis, a 6-year-old transgender girl, has just won her rightful access to the girl’s bathroom at school. You go, Coy! (via The Frisky)
- The “World’s Ugliest Dog” is actually really cute! I don’t know what the judges were thinking, he is adorable. (via Jezebel)
- MTV Geek just previewed some Hellboy Prop replicas and interviewed the people behind their creation, the Skelton Crew. Now you, too, can own some B.P.R.D. artifacts like the big red guy!
The new poster for The Wolverine features Jean Grey– can I get a “hell yes”? (via SuperheroHype)
- In other badass lady superhero news, this Wonder Woman action figure is getting a new design along with a toy invisible jet! Coming to a Target near you soon. Not going to lie, I kinda want one. (via Toyriffic and tipster Eric)
- In a 3x Combo of superheroine awesome: Check out these pinup Wonder Woman and Blackhawk costumes. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Supermanand Superman II actor Terence Stamp (General Zod) gave some comic book fanboys a heart attack in the men’s room at the movie theater. Read the whole story here. (via the Hollywood Reporter)
- For all you Doctor Who fans, this K-9 necklace is adorable. Affirmatively. (via Neatorama)