It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Ya Ya Cthulhu Fhtagn
by Brooke Jaffe | 5:01 pm, June 13th, 2013
This amazing Cthulhu mask made by Ian Langhor is enough to make you bow down to the dark god and offer yourself up in sacrifice to his dapper suit. (via Makezine)
- In Sweden, commuter train drivers found a way to circumvent the rule preventing them from wearing shorts: skirts. Check out the full story (and photos of the skirted men) at the Frisky.
- This Tumblr user made a fantastically detailed punk Peter Pan costume. Dat vest. (via tumblr)
- In political news, it looks like the Senate is cutting the Sexual Assault measure from a military bill. It’s frustrating how unsurprising this is. (via the Jane Dough)
- “Word of God” on the Marvel movie universe is that Guardians of the Galaxy and the Avengers are not going to cross over. Read more of what Whedon said about the two films here. (via Empire Online)
- For those of you getting excited about the Into the Woods film that’s going into production, it seems like Tracey Ullman is in talks to join the cast! (via the Hollywood Reporter)
This photo of a pig, Redditor posted. See Yoda in his forehead, you can. (via laughingsquid)
- The Walking Dead is getting its own debit card design. Can I get that one with Michonne on it please and thank you. (via Hollywood Reporter)
- Today on “we live in the Science Fiction future”: the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that human genes cannot be patented. (via Geekosystem)
- Someone’s dad tried to name all of the Game of Thrones characters, and this is what happened. (via flavorwire)
- For your daily dose of Adventure Time adorableness, here is a Beemo cake that is rainbow on the inside and awesome all over. (via pinterest)
This Jurassic Park-themed Rolly Derby poster is the best derby poster. Ever. Everyone else can just go home. (via slashfilm)