Via Fashionably Geek.
- Not This Crap Again: Republican Trent Franks Says Pregnancy From Rape Is Rare (The Frisky)
- Remember how we reported that Carey Mulligan was the frontrunner to star in that upcoming Hillary Clinton biopic? According to The Hollywood Reporter, she passed on the role.
- Peter Jackson‘s Facebook page has an adorable video of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug stars Evangeline Lilly, Orlando Bloom, and Lee Pace reacting to fans reacting to the new trailer.
Tweeted by Sir Patrick Stewart. I seem to have misplaced by ability to can. (Tumblr)
- The Veronica Mars movie has two more characters returning: Madison Sinclair (Amanda Noret) and Luke Haldeman (Sam Huntington). (Digital Spy)
- People are responding to the revelation of NSA whistleblower/privacy advocate Edward Snowden‘s identity by violating the privacy of his girlfriend Lindsay Mills, who happens to count pole dancing among her hobbies and has received no shortage of (undeserved, of course) mockery for it. You can smell the irony. The Daily Dot has more.
Behold: The Fannish Misogyny Fairy, drawn by writer/artist Ursula Vernon.