It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Art Nouveau Katniss Everdeen
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, May 15th, 2013
- The Frisky has the trailer for Rebel Wilson‘s new sitcom Super Fun Night.
- Alyssa Rosenberg asks people to Stop Saying Women Don’t Like Game of Thrones Already (Slate)
2001: A Space Odyssey, according to a 1968 Howard Johnson’s children’s menu. Golly! (Film School Rejects)
- Writer Seth Grahame-Smith (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) has been given the reigns to Warner Bros.’ Gremlins remake. (/Film)
- Via Indiewire, Lucy Liu Talks About Racism in Hollywood.
- George Takei Uses Facebook to Publicize Anti-Gay Attack, because he’s amazing like that. (The Wrap)
Han Jan draws the cast of My Little Pony as the Avengers. (Neatorama)