Things We Saw Today: Photo Hints at Martha Jones’ Return to Doctor Who… Or That Martha Just Likes Hanging Out With Mickey
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, May 3rd, 2013
Read into this picture of Freema Agyeman, Noel Clarke, and a random kid (Mickey and Martha’s son?), tweeted by Agyeman, what you will. (Nerd Approved)
- Via The Frisky, Former Black Panther Assata Shakur Becomes First Woman On FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List.
- Two responses to the rumor that Michael B. Jordan might play Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four reboot: 5 Reasons a Black Human Torch Is No Big Deal (Badass Digest) and Michael B. Jordan in The ‘Fantastic Four’ Reboot And Switching Characters’ Races In Adaptations (Alyssa Rosenberg at ThinkProgress).
- Jessica Chastain is in talks to join Christopher Nolan‘s Interstellar, and Michael Caine has officially signed on. Only a matter of time on that second one. (Deadline)
HappyPlace.com has yet again re-enacted Game of Thrones via the medium of Facebook.
- Marvel Studios Once Again Controls Rights to Ghost Rider and Blade. (/Film)
- Some light reading for your Saturday night, courtesy of Digital Spy: Star Trek: 9 of the weirdest fanfiction stories.
Tomorrow, May 4th, sees the opening of Tentacles!, an art show curated by Bonnie Burton, at Ltd. Art Gallery in Seattle, Washington.