Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Emma Watson Responds to Rumors That She’s Starring In 50 Shades of Grey
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, March 17th, 2013
Emma Watson followed up this Tweet with one reading simply “?”. ? indeed.
- The verdict is in in the Steubenville rape trial: Trent Mays and Ma’lik Richmond have been found guilty on all three counts. (The Frisky)
- Via Geekosystem, International Space Station Commander Chris Hadfield recorded “Danny Boy” from space, because it’s St. Patrick’s Day and he’s awesome like that.
- Marvel and Feld Entertainment, which is behind the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, are teaming up for a “live arena show” featuring characters from the Marvel universe. Marvel circus? Marvel circus. It’s expected to begin touring in July 2014. (MTV)
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies