There historical female military leaders are here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and they're all out of bubble gum.
Things We Saw Today: What Does Firefly Smell Like?
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, March 15th, 2013
- The Frisky on how Some Transgender Kids Have It More Figured Out Than The Rest Of Us.
- British comedian Peter Serafinowicz will have a cameo in The Muppets… Again. He’s been in Shaun of the Dead, Spaced, The Phantom Menace… wait, what? Yep. He’s the voice of Darth Maul. And he’ll be in the new Muppets movie. (ToughPigs)
- In case there was any doubt, yes, Paul W.S. Anderson will direct the sixth Resident Evil movie, and yes, Milla Jovovich will star. (FirstShowing.Net)
I have no particular interest in Dragon Ball Z, but I am a big fan of potatoes. And this Japanese french fry box is fabulous. (That’s Nerdalicious)
- John Malkovich will star as the pirate Blackbeard in NBC’s Crossbones, created by Neil Cross (Luther). It’s a role that Hugh Laurie was once in talks to play, and while I’ll be sad not to see Bertie Wooster in pirate garb, how can you go wrong with Malkovich? (Deadline)
- The CW’s The Selection has found their Queen: Stargate Universe‘s Louise Lombard. Like fellow cast members Ben Aldridge, Michael Malarkey, Sarah Winter, and Yael Grobglas, Lombard will have the distinct pleasure of basking in the presence of Anthony Stewart Head, who’s playing the King. (Deadline)
Iron Man can light up your life with this desk lamp by Sérgio Oliveira. (Neatorama)