Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Rosa Parks Sits In The U.S. Capitol Like A Boss
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:02 pm, February 28th, 2013
President Obama helped unveil a new tribute to Rosa Parks this week at the Capitol building. She’s the first African-American woman with a statue in the U.S. Capitol’s Statuary Hall. Keep on sittin’ on, lady. (via Yahoo, image by Jason Reed)
- If you could eat a life-size gummy version of yourself, would you? (via The Frisky)
- What Would A Serious Study Of Video Games And Violence Look Like? Alyssa Rosenberg explains at Think Progress.
- “How one man’s lies almost destroyed the comics industry.” (via io9)
- 13 Things Geekosystem Would Like the PlayStation 4 to Look Like
LEGO Batman: The Movie — DC Super Heroes Unite gets a release date of May 21. In other news, I have never felt this bad for Superman in my life. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?