Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Game Of Thrones Dragons Get Revenge On The NY Times
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:02 pm, February 25th, 2013
Surfing the web today you might have noticed HBO took out huge, site-spanning advertisements for Season 3 of Game of Thrones which featured the shadow of a dragon passing over the page. Well here’s the still version of that from today’s NY Times. (I’m gonna say it’s revenge for this.)We sell ad space here on The Mary Sue but this is one I would have paid to have on the site. (via Co.Create)
- Have you ever wondered how Bed, Bath & Beyond keep their towels folded so perfectly? They don’t. It’s totally a scam. Take a look at what we mean at The Frisky.
- Did you notice the Life of Pi visual effects winners getting played off by the Jaws theme last night on the Oscars? That’s actually more messed up than you think it is. At the same time, over 400 people were outside the theater protesting You can read more about it at Geekosystem, The Guardian, VFX Soldier, and the #vfxprotest or #vfxunited hashtags on twitter.
Yes. (via When Geeks Wed)
- Katie Heaney writes on BuzzFeed, How Should a Game Girl Be? Basically, we can’t win.
- Alyssa Rosenberg writes on ThinkProgress, Why Seth MacFarlane and The Onion’s Jokes About Quvenzhané Wallis Are So Gross. That includes The Onion’s apology letter.
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- The 15 Best Pranks from 'The Office'
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?