Things We Saw Today: Deadpool and Harley, Sittin’ in a Tree…
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, February 14th, 2013
This week’s edition of Comic Book Resources’ The Line It Is Drawn features comic book characters getting all romantic with each other. This Deadpool and Harley Quinn piece is by Marco D’Alfonso; you can check out the others here.
- Via The Frisky, a pair of politicians have introduced the Ruth Moore Act, “a bill to support former service members who survived sexual assault in the military… The overall intention of the Ruth Moore Act is to cut red tape that has caused many survivors to go without treatment, because their assault was unreported, mishandled by the military or because they lacked the documentation.”
- Keiko Fukuda, who at the age of 98 became the first woman to achieve the highest rank in Judo, has passed away. She was 99. (MSN)
- GamesRadar has assembled a list of video games to play (and possibly fight over) with your significant other this Valentine’s Day.
- The documentary Wonder Women: The Untold Story of American Superheroines will air on PBS on Monday, April 15th as part of the network’s Independent Lens series. It’s worth a watch; you can read our review here. (SuperHeroHype)
- The Tumblr One Terabyte of Kilobyte Age takes us back to the future by posting screenshots of old Geocities pages, complete with under construction banners and “[user name] has not moved in yet – please check back later.” I scanned it for a minute before the fear that I’d see my own ancient Geocities page (don’t judge, you probably had one too) became too great. (Webmonkey)
This Aliens poster is made out of Aliens screenshots. Zoom in and be amazed. (MTV Movies Blog)