It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Mouse of Steel
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, February 10th, 2013
Bobby Timony mixes Mighty Mouse, Man of Steel, and superhero fashion etiquette into one illustration.
- Wanna see a cat dressed like Walter White of Breaking Bad? The Frisky gives you the opportunity.
- Twitter adds a LOLcat setting in their language settings. I wonder what happens if you already write that way to begin with. (via Geekosystem)
- This season of the UK’s Being Human is official it’s last. :( (via Blastr)
Here’s the case for The Walking Dead’s Season 3 limited edition blu-ray. Yes, you add water. (via MTV Geek)
- Apparently, creating your own Batmobile to sell is not quite as legal as this guy thought. Warner Bros. won their lawsuit against the owner of Gotham Garage with U.S. District Court Judge Ronald Lew saying, “it is clear that the Batmobile is a copyrighted character.”(via The Hollywood Reporter)
- What if Doctor Who’s Doctor had always been a woman? SciFind.com casts all 11 Doctors.
- Finally Stuart Freeborn, the man responsible for creating Yoda, Chewbacca, and countless other Star Wars characters, passed away this week at 98. He was also a special effects and make-up artist on the Christopher Reeve Superman films and 2001: A Space Odyssey. More at StarWars.com. (via Kotaku)