If you’re a Benedict Cumberbatch fan, you probably already know he does a mean Alan Rickman impression. Well, the creators of The Simpsons have decided to utilize that talent for this Sunday’s Valentine’s-themed episode. Not only does he voice Severus Snape, he also does the Prime Minister. Unfortunately, the video is not embeddable, watch a clip over at Entertainment Weekly.
- The Frisky writes, “With no apparent sense of irony at all, the faith site Beliefnet allegedly hired a guest blogger who writes about feminist issues … and then told her she couldn’t use the word “feminist” anywhere in any of her blog posts.” Umm…
- According to a new poll, Hillary Clinton is the most popular politician in America. In fact, she had 61% of the vote compared to President Obama’s 51%. (via Death and Taxes Mag)
Vulture has a slideshow of the real-life people who modeled for the characters on Archer. I could have sworn Lana was just Aisha Tyler. In other Archer news, apparently celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain is going to be making a guest appearance.
- Earlier today we told you about Nerf’s new bow and arrow set targeted at girls. Here is a girl using a real bow to PULL OUT HER LOOSE TOOTH. It’s in gif form, you’ve been warned. (via Gizmodo)
- The History of High Heels from The Society Pages.
Canada, you’re awesome. The Canadian Mint is releasing another glow-in-the-dark dinosaur coin. (via Geekologie)
- Today is Seth Green’s birthday. Check out the amazing blast from the past Bonnie Burton posted on Twitter.