Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Up‘s Carl and Russell as Batman and Robin
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, February 3rd, 2013
- There is now an officially licensed Barbie cafe in Taipei, Taiwain. So much pink. (via The Frisky)
- The Muppets… Again! producer Todd Lieberman said that, in addition to new songs written by Bret McKenzie, the Muppets sequel will feature some “old favorites” as well. (via /Film)
- Regarding Indiana Jones 5, Steven Spielberg, and George Lucas, Spielberg said he “will not make another Indiana Jones film unless it’s based on George’s story.” Uh, Steven, surely you meant to say “if” not “unless,” right? (/Film)
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie