Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Empire Magazine‘s Man of Steel Cover
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, January 28th, 2013
Please tell me I’m not the only one reminded of Rob Liefeld‘s bulbous-chested Captain America here. Just a little bit, for just a second. It’s the angle! You can see two more pics—one of Jor-El, one of General Zod—at /Film.
- The Frisky has compiled an assortment of pictures, gifs, and videos from last night’s SAG Awards.
- Someone mashed up Howard Shore‘s “Concerning Hobbits/Shire Theme” and Kanye West‘s “Touch the Sky.” I can’t stop listening to it. Hear it yourself at Tor.com.
Fans of Tom Hiddleston, WeLoveFine loves you, too: They’ve partnered with Project Wendy and Hiddlestoners Have Heart to raise money for UNICEF UK by selling the two t-shirts seen above. Find out more here.
This Sunday marks the biggest, best, most important sporting event of 2012: The Puppy Bowl. Animal Planet familiarizes us with the lineup with this series of videos. I dare you to watch without grinning. (The Hairpin)
- You’ve probably heard, from us or elsewhere, about how Glee used Jonathan Coulton‘s cover of “Baby Got Back” without permission or credit. But Skepchick’s Elyse Anders tells us something much worse about that episode: It “contained explicit, admitted, unapologetic, statutory rape.” Stop, Glee. Just stop.
It’s not an easy thing to rinse the foul taste of Glee‘s statutory rape episode out of your mouth, but if you stare at this Jedi Guinea Pig for a while your blood pressure might at least go down a bit:
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Is this Coke Super Bowl Commercial Racist?
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers