Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Evolution of Guillermo del Toro
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, January 23rd, 2013
- There’s a new Community promo vid, wherein Shirley and Annie pull off what looks to be an awesome senior prank involving popcorn. Check it out over at The Frisky.
- Via The Jane Dough, New York is now home to a 50 Shades of Grey-themed gym. Called Fifty Shades of Pain. And they offer “Private Trainer’s Packages.” (I know that’s a totally normal thing for gym, but… c’mon, please tell me I’m not the only person whose brain went there.)
- The sequel to The Muppets, possibly called The Muppets… Again (ugh, no, I don’t like that), has a new human cast member: Ray Liotta. He also had a cameo in Muppets from Space, but we’ll forgive him. (via Screen Rant)
- Allana Maiden, whose mother is a 21-year breast cancer survivor, has launched a Change.org petition to get Victoria’s Secret to “make ‘survivor bras’ to help breast cancer survivors feel beautiful.” Writes Maiden, “My mom had a single mastectomy when I was just 6 years old and since then I’ve seen her struggle with finding mastectomy bras that fit properly, that are flattering and that look nice.” Nearly 112,000 people have signed as of this writing. (via Health Today)
Here’s the first picture of Benedict Cumberbatch (as Julian Assange) and Daniel Brühl in the upcoming WikiLeaks movie The Fifth Estate, previously titled The Man Who Sold the World. (via Badass Digest)
- First Impressions
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected