It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Battlestar Galactica Goes Art Deco
by Rebecca Pahle | 4:58 pm, January 21st, 2013
This art deco BSG poster by Sublevel Studios is just plain gorgeous. Check out one more (Cylon!) at Geek-Art.
- The Frisky tells us 7 Things We’re Embarrassed to Admit We Didn’t Know About Our Vaginas.
- Mythbusters is doing a zombie episode, and they’re looking for several hundred zombie impersonators in the San Francisco Bay Area (or willing to travel there) to help ‘em out. If you’re up for it, head to their Twitter for details.
- Remember how Star Wars: The Old Republic was going to allow characters to flirt with NPCs of the same gender? They still are… but only on one planet. *sigh* (Slashdot)
- TIME brings us the story of Dennis Storm and Valerio Zeno, co-hosts of the Dutch TV show Guinea Pigs, who were strapped to machines that gave them simulated labor pains. Now, I don’t speak Dutch, but watching the video I’m gonna assume they didn’t expect the pain to be quiiiite that bad. (via Neatorama)
- HBO Documentary Films has acquired the US television rights to Pussy Riot -A Punk Prayer, a documentary on the band that premiered at a sold-out screening last Friday at the Sundance Film Festival. (Deadline)
And lastly, courtesy of /Film, here is the first official image from Kick-Ass 2, coming out this June.