Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Umbrella Corporation Cleans Up Their Act
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, January 19th, 2013
Maybe zombies just need a good scrub. Umbrella soap, “Rainy, salty mist green notes made up of basil, green leaf and ozone notes.” Sounds about right. (via Luxury Lane Soap)
- Speaking of zombies, Philadelphia students recently did a flash mob performance of Michael Jackson’s Thriller to protest the district’s plan of closing 37 public schools. (via Yahoo)
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker has a new jewelry line. Wait for it. He has bracelets made from confiscated weapons which are then melted down and etched with the serial number of the old gun. Check them out at The Frisky.
A reddit user posted this image taken in the women’s bathroom at her college. It’s a heartfelt reply to graffiti often left on the walls about rape, eating disorders, and alcoholism. Click the image to enlarge or head to Yahoo to read the transcription.
- Writer Peter David gives his personal thanks from his hospital bed in Florida for all the support after his stroke. His wife had previously been responding to messages and posting updates.
- Robert F. Chew, well known for his role as Prop Joe on The Wire, passed away in his sleep on Thursday. Chew did a lot for the local Baltimore community including mentoring kids from Baltimore’s Arena Players. He was able to get 22 of them roles on the HBO series. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows