Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Doctor Who Gallifreyan Collar
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, January 1st, 2013
The Gallifreyan writing on this Doctor Who collar tells about the discovery of the Time Vortex. This particular piece has already been sold (sorry), but Etsy seller TimeMachineJewelry has other Doctor Who items available on their shop. (via Fashionably Geek)
- The Frisky gives us some tips on keeping New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve resolved to finally watch E.T.. Yes, I’ve never seen it before. At just under two hours, I figure it’s a manageable goal.
This piece of concept art is the first official image from Pixar’s upcoming The Good Dinosaur. Coming Soon also has a promo image each from Monsters University, “Untitled Pixar Movie That Takes You Inside the Mind,” and the studio’s untitled Dia de Los Muertos movie. I’ll just try and wait patiently then. (via io9)
- Via Geekosystem, the Curiosity Rover’s New Year’s Eve message was kind of a letdown. I guess NASA was too busy preventing the apocalpyse to rig up something really fancy.
- Vulture has the first ten pages of Downton Abbey comic book spoof Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey, in which valet Mister Bates–sorry, Gates—is actually a super-spy.
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls
- Teresa Giudice Celebrates Birthday With Melissa Gorga
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back