Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Star Trek Into Darkness‘ Villain Looking Ominous
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, December 24th, 2012
Why so serious, CumberVillain? Check out three more new images from Star Trek Into Darkness at Empire.
- A survey conducted by men’s skincare brand Scaramouche & Fandango (really) found that women prefer men that look and act like ’50s men, at lest in terms of grooming habits and chivalry. Hey, I’m a fan of hygiene and politeness, but I can live without all the sexism, thanks. (via The Frisky)
- The British Film Institute is celebrating Doctor Who‘s 50th anniversary with a series of screenings, previews, and special events lasting all year. I wonder how much a trip to London costs… (via GeekMom)
There’s a flash game called Star Wars Sequel Debacle Simulatron that lets you choose the specifics of Star Wars: Episode VII and then tells you how much the film would make and what critics would say about it. This is my result for Star Wars: Again with the Trade Embargoes, directed by J.J. Abrams, written by Neil Gaiman, and starring Jeff Goldblum. That critic doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Clearly AwtTE takes an innovative and post-modern approach. (via GeekDad)
- Tom Hardy, Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Hemsworth, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Christian Bale (in that order) were IMDB’s top five stars of 2012. Geek-o-rific! (via Indiewire)
By Dustin Nguyen, from Batman Li’l Gotham #3. Batman, c’mon, smile! Christmas is a time for joy, for celebrating with friends and famil—oh… sorry. (via Girls Gone Geek)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Colbert Pays Hilarious Tribute to Fox News
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths