Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Hobbit Feet Socks
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, December 23rd, 2012
- Did you hear about the toddler who hid some eggs he found in his closet only to have seven deadly snakes hatch from them? I’m not sure why, but I’m getting a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle vibe here. (via The Frisky)
- Showrunner Graham Lineham said on Twitter that there might be an IT Crowd special airing in the “middle of next year.” Excuse me while I freak out. (via Den of Geek)
Via SuperHeroHype, Michael Caine explains the backstory he invented for the Nolanverse’s Alfred, starting at about 1:07. (Before that it’s Caine talking about how wonderful Christopher Nolan is.)
- Aaron Sorkin will show up to advise Springfield’s resident newsman Kent Brockman in an episode of The Simpsons airing next fall. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Kitty Forman is Back!
- Shahs Of Sunset's Asa: 'Hater's' Are Admirers
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films