- The last human left the moon 40 years ago. (via Slate)
- A California judge is also under the impression women’s bodies can somehow prevent rape. He said during a rape trial, “I’m not a gynecologist but I can tell you something: if someone doesn’t want to have sexual intercourse the body shuts down. The body will not permit that to happen.” (via The Frisky)
We previously told you Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke was taking on the role of Holly Golightly in a Broadway rendition of Breakfast at Tiffany’s. They’ve been trying some looks out. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Remember how Cartoon Network dropped their DC Nation block with no warning in the middle of a season? Their blog has announced it will return with new shorts and episodes of Young Justice and Green Lantern on January 5.
- That epic poster from Metropolis that was going to auction sold for a whopping $1.2 million. Film memorabilia collector Ralph DeLuca was the winner. (via Deadline)
Disney has released concept art of Anna and Kristoff from their upcoming feature, Frozen. (via /Film)
- Willow is getting a 25th anniversary blu-ray release. Madmartigan!!! (via USA Today)