Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Full House’s John Stamos and Dave Coulier Reunite
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, December 9th, 2012
Full House stars John Stamos and Dave Coulier recently got the Uncle Jesse/Joey team back together for a charity event, Child Help Christmas. Cut it out, you guys. (via The FW)
- Don’t you just love it when a woman, especially someone you know, makes it a point to say they’re not a feminist but then go on to explain how they’re all for equal pay, etc., etc., etc.? The Frisky has posted a video by slam poet Mindy Nettifee that will probably come in handy next time.
- A real archaeologist is suing (on behalf of Belize) over the likeness of the crystal skull in Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
Here’s what Ashton Kutcher looks like as Steve Jobs. (via /Film)
- 24 actor Dennis Haysbert will take over the role of Manute, previously played by the late Michael Clark Duncan, in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. (via /Film)
- British actor Adam Rayner has landed the role of Simon Templar in The Saint remake. (via Deadline)
- Who Will Join As X-Factor Judges?
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- Is a New Girl Coming to The New Girl?