Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Batman and Charles Dickens, BFFs
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, December 3rd, 2012
- What’s with that North Korean “Unicorn Lair” everyone’s been talking about? The Frisky has details.
- Feminist Frequency’s Anita Sarkeesian just did her own TED Talk; check it out at TedXWomen.org.
Looks like someone borrowed a page from the J.J. Abrams School of Lens Flare with this new Man of Steel poster. (Bleeding Cool)
Ever wonder how you’d keep up your appearance during a zombie apocalypse? Emily Kinney, who plays The Walking Dead‘s Beth, has your back with this list of beauty tips. (Jezebel)
- Whedonverse costume/character designer Shawna Trpcic (Firefly, Dollhouse, Angel, The Cabin in the Woods) has posted a bunch of her concept art online—on eBay, specifically, where she’ll be selling original sketches all month. (blastr)
- And last but not least: Who hit 1 million unique visitors for the first time last month? This site! Thanks, readers. We love you. Have an awkward hug.
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?