Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Art Nouveau Doctor Who
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, December 2nd, 2012
- Via That’s Nerdalicious, Cadbury has developed heat-resistant chocolate that will be sold in high-temperature areas like India and Brazil. Cadbury’s head of corporate affairs admits that it doesn’t taste as good as the melty stuff…
- …but I’d still rather eat a gross-tasting non-melting chocolate bar than these “life-sized, disembodied baby heads [that] are made entirely of white chocolate.” (via The Frisky)
- The Museum of Modern Art is adding 14 classic video games to their collection, among them Pac-Man, Tetris, The Sims, Myst, and Portal. Find more on the installation, opening next March, at Kotaku.
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Top 10 Cancelled TV Shows
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected