Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Go to a Midnight IMAX Screening of The Hobbit and You’ll Nab Some Free Posters
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:01 pm, November 28th, 2012
If you see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in IMAX, not only will you see the first nine minutes of Star Trek Into Darkness, too, you’ll also get four special character posters: Bilbo (above), Gandalf, Thorin, and Gollum. Alas, the giveaway is only for the midnight IMAX screenings, so get your tickets if you haven’t already. You can see the other three images at /Film.
- The Frisky presents 10 Internet phrases that you should never, ever name your baby. Luckily, The Mary Sue is practically already a name. Feel free to strike the “The” if you want to name a member of the next generation of geek girls after us. We won’t mind.
Not only is this New Zealand reporter doing the weather dressed as an Elf, Hobbiton is on the map! Oh, New Zealand. Never change. (Tumblr)
- Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes is working on a period drama for NBC: The Gilded Age, set in 1880s New York and involving millionaire business titans and their associated wealth and scandals. Something tells me the costumes will be fabulous. (Deadline)
- Heads up, England-dwelling Spidey-fans: Bleeding Cool is reporting that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (production title: London Calling) will be doing some filming in your neck of the woods.
What is going on in this Russian Star Wars poster? (Super Punch)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?