Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Scarlett Johansson Filled in for Al Roker
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, November 27th, 2012
When the Today Show’s weatherman, Al Roker, came down with laryngitis, Black Widow herself, Scarlett Johansson decided to fulfill a life’s dream and step in for him. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- There might be a vampire running around Serbia. (via The Frisky)
- Is Daniel Craig’s James Bond being treated like a Bond Girl? Alyssa Rosenberg, at ThinkProgress, discusses.
Here’s what Harley Quinn thinks of her recent costume alterations. (via YourLovelyQuinn on Tumblr)
- Remember the 9-year-old girl who had her Winnie the Pooh laptop seized on suspicion of pirating? Some awesome, and anonymous, people just gave her a used MacBook. Read the story on our sister site, Geekosystem.
- Sienna Guillory, of Resident Evil fame, will be joining the cast of Luther for Season 3. (via ScreenRant)
You may not be able to collect life-sized Daleks in all colors but you can start small with this set of 16 ounce tumblers. (via GeekAlerts)
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers