Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: May the Dwarves Be With You
by Rebecca Pahle | 4:59 pm, November 26th, 2012
Two franchises. One t-shirt. (GeekAlerts)
- Jada Pinkett Smith Defends Daughter Willow’s Right To Do Her Hair However She’d Like, via The Frisky.
- Sister site Geekosystem outlines how a bunch of astronauts-in-training discovered a new species. A new species on Earth, that is. Sorry, we’re not to Martians quite yet.
Via Poorly Dressed (which I take objection to, as I love a good pun-based cosplay), here’s Iron Man. Literally.
- Say you’re a lady who wants to get some guy—friend, boyfriend, brother, whatever—into comics, but they’re just not feeling it. Lucky for you, DC Women Kicking Ass has assembled (ba-doom-tiss) this handy list of Five Titles to Get a Dude into Comics.
- Remember how scientists said that the Curiosity rover found something “earthshaking”? A NASA spokesperson has since downgraded “earthshaking” to “interesting.” *sigh* At least they’ve let us down easy. (BoingBoing)
Via Neatorama, “even little lizards need someone to look up to (and maybe a nice warm keyboard to lie on).”
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?