Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: This Jazz Age Justice League is the Cat’s Pajamas
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, November 25th, 2012
- Former Olympic swimmer Casey Legler is one of the first women (possibly the only woman) to work exclusively as a male model. Check out a video interview with her at The Frisky. Go go gadget menswear!
It’s a less snazzy way to fly than via dragon, but Air New Zealand’s Hobbit plane is still pretty cool. (Middle-Earth News)
- Via io9, here’s a handy-dandy Complete Guide to Every Single Doctor Who Anniversary Special Ever. There’s plenty of time to catch up before next year’s 50th!
Also via io9, Gary Oldman and Michael Kenneth Williams look like they’re having fun on the set of RoboCop.
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- A Hunger Games-Esque TV Show?
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Teen Mom Star Shares Baby Shower Pics