Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: President Obama Is Not Impressed
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:33 pm, November 17th, 2012
Our President is awesome. President Obama had a photo-op with U.S. Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney, the young woman who became a meme sensation over the summer after making this face when stood on the podium to receive the silver medal on the London games. (via Yahoo)
- Someone made hoof and gun heels. Yes, they are exactly that. Take a look at The Frisky.
Clark Gregg’s Agent Coulson’s Hot Toy figure has been revealed. What do you think? I think he should come with a changeable “Captain America Fanboy” head. It does have the trading cards though. (via iGeekTrooper)
- Neil Gaiman chimed in with some very sensible words on the latest cosplayer/”fake geek girl” controversy.
And finally today, a trailer for Beautiful Creatures, the film based on the series of novels by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Army Wives Review: Joan's Choice