Things We Saw Today: A Star Wars Love Locket
by Rebecca Pahle | 4:56 pm, November 16th, 2012
- At The Frisky, an open letter to busted panty thief Danai Raiwech, whose collection of 5,000+ stolen undies was discovered when police showed up at his apartment to arrest him for a jewel heist.
- How Skyfall Proves That James Bond Is The British Batman. Sounds legit. (Cinema Blend)
- Via Comic Book Resources, Ray Zone, the “King of 3-D” comics, has died of heart failure. He was 65.
- Lucille Bliss, the voice of Smurfette, also passed away. (Hollywood Reporter)
- …And so did the Twinkie. Or, well, Hostess is filing for bankruptcy. What is with today?! (Comics Beat)
- James Marsden told a crowd at the Napa Valley Film Festival that a “famous actor friend” of his added a love of Barry Manilow to his IMDB page. “I won’t tell you who he is — but he likes to go into other people’s bios and add things.” Please be Patrick Stewart, please be Patrick Stewart… (The Hollywood Reporter)
“A professional ballet dancer performs an ode to Nyan Cat” at the first ever cat video awards, held in Los Angeles last Wednesday. (Yahoo! News)