Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Little The Princess Bride
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, December 17th, 2012
- The Frisky wants to know your thoughts on this Hello Kitty dress.
- Comics by comiXology was the third highest-grossing iPad app of 2012. (Comic Book Resources)
I don’t read David Petersen‘s Mouse Guard, from which this Black Axe hails. But I still want one. Because it’s a bitty axe. Currently available for pre-order from Skelton Crew Studio, it ships this January.
- We don’t typically write about the Writers Guild of America here at The Mary Sue, but when its annual award show is being hosted by Nathan Fillion, you can be dang sure we’re going to mention it. Says Captain Tightpants, “I can network with the most talented writers in the business in preparation for my next round of unemployment. It’s a win/win.” (Deadline)
- Via Pajiba, China lightened up on its censorship a bit and aired V for Vendetta—you know, that movie about a guy who incites everyday citizens to rise up against their oppressive government—on state TV. Huh. I did not see that coming.
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back