Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Wonder Woman & Superman Making Out
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:05 pm, November 12th, 2012
This is the cover to DC Comics Valentine’s Day special. Young Romance: A New 52 Valentine’s Day Special #1. It will be a 64-page anthology featuring Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Batman, Apollo and Midnighter. (via Robot 6)
- Vivienne Westwood says she’s not a feminist. (via The Frisky)
- Our sister site Geekosystem has the story of Kevin Clash, Elmo’s pupeteer, being accused of having a relationship with a teenager. His employers say he used poor judgement but that the allegations of the individual being underage were “unsubstantiated.”
I’d like to see a Totoro walking down the street. Just once. (via Kotaku)
- HBO’s Game of Thrones has cast Alexandra Dowling as Roslin Frey for Season 3. (via SpoilerTV)
- You can now read the original script to Prometheus, which apparently has more Alien-esque things involved. (via Blastr)
Finally today, Pee-Wee Herman makes the World War Z trailer so much better. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Steal Joan's Sexy Mad Men Look