Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Live Long and Prepare Baked Goods with This Vulcan Oven Mitt
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:26 pm, November 10th, 2012
- Via The Frisky, The Squirrel Whisperer Will Put Tiny Hats On All Your Squirrels. She’s a real-life Squirrel Girl!
- GeekMom and GeekDad both wish Neil Gaiman a happy birthday. And so do we, albeit not quite so eloquently. Happy birthday, Neil!
I remember The Magic School Bus (the TV show, anyway) being disturbing—but not this disturbing. Not Mrs. Frizzle needing to be rescued from hell levels of disturbing. (The FW)
- Step back, Felix Baumgartner. Your space jump might’ve been awesome and record-breaking, but a group of Harvard students just launched a hamburger into space. So nyah. The burger, packaged with a video camera and a phone for GPS, reached an altitude of 30,000m before falling back down to earth. Best part: “The food pod was recovered in a tree 130 miles north of Boston in Byfield. The students first tried to use a crossbow to get the package down but eventually hired a man to climb and retrieve the camera after several days and a storm.” (Boston.com)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Who is This Season's American Idol Winner?
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies
- Power Struggle: The All Time 50 Best Superheroes