Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: NASA’s Rubber Chicken Astronaut
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:29 pm, November 3rd, 2012
So this is a rubber chicken. In space. Wearing astronaut gear. Her name is Camilla Corona and she belongs to NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory. (via The FW)
- Jezebel’s Linda West performed in part of a storytelling series in which she described how internet trolls used to make her cry every day. (via The Frisky)
- Female sci-fi directors discuss Leia, Mara Jade, and Star Wars VII on Entertainment Weekly.
When Tim Burton and Helena Bonham-Carter are your parents, these are your family photos. (via Jezebel)
- Hollywood’s famous Magic Castle is going to have its own movie! (via The Hollywood Reporter)
Hedgehog Thor, will you be my friend? (via Cheezburger)
- Maloof Divorce Saga: Paul Sues Chef Bernie
- It's Not Soylent Green
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films